Becoming a parent marks the start of a new era that brings along endless joy and lots of responsibilities. Parents want only the best products for their babies. At the end of the day, it’s all about ensuring that they remain safe, secure, healthy throughout their growth and development phase. The market today is flooded with a broad range of baby care products, which makes it all the more difficult for parents to choose the right ones. But, there’s no need to panic. If you’re unsure of which products to choose, you can always consult your paediatrician and even other parents that are on a similar journey as you or who have tried the products you are thinking of getting for your baby too.
Why Is It Difficult To Shop For Baby Items?
Being responsible for a baby can get challenging. Parents get too cautious about anything that comes in contact with babies and wonder – “Is this product safe?”, “Does this have all the essential ingredients?”, and more.
How to find the best baby products? Here’s a few tips and tricks:
1. Search for products with natural ingredients
Going back to nature is always the best thing. Baby care products made with natural ingredients are the safest for babies. Chemical ingredients can negatively affect their wellbeing as their immune system can't really dispose-off or fight the chemicals and toxins the way an adult’s body can.
Natural ingredients on the other hand may have several benefits. For instance, baby massage rubs that contain natural ingredients can help calm fussy babies and help them sleep peacefully. At the same time, a baby’s skin is soft, sensitive, and fragile. Hence, ensuring that products have ingredients that are good for the skin of the baby is equally important. Essentials such as Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera are good for the baby. Mild aromas such as lavender and rosemary fragrances also help a baby smell nice and feel happy.
2. Look for certified baby products
Certified baby products that hold official licenses from relevant government authorities are worth consideration. Such certifications mean that these products meet the official safety standards and requirements in India. These products come with guidelines about how to use them. It makes it easier for parents to use them in the right way. It is good to seek advice from experts and paediatricians on safe baby products as well.
Reasons to Consider Vicks BabyRub
Introduced by the Vicks family, BabyRub is a gentle rub that can help parents and babies in a number of ways:
- Giving a soothing massage to the babies: Paediatricians and child development experts recommend regular massages for babies. Massage therapy can calm a baby and give better results when combined with a mother’s soothing touch. When mothers massage the babies with Vicks BabyRub, it soothes and relaxes their body, helping them eventually fall asleep.
- Natural and safe product: Vicks BabyRub contains two key natural ingredients – Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil. The product has been confirmed to be safe for babies who are 3 months and older. Fragrances of Lavender and Rosemary in BabyRub serve as mild scents to help make the babies smell good and feel relaxed.
- Easy to use: Vicks BabyRub is simple to use. Take the required amount of BabyRub in your palm. Now apply it on the baby’s body and massage gently. You can use it on their chest, neck, back, and soles of feet. Avoid applying it on and around the eyes and face.
The bond between parents and baby is very special and Vicks understands it. That is why Vicks BabyRub is specially developed in association with baby and skin experts for your baby.
Keep the areas of application loosely covered to avoid accidental ingestion or slipping while walking. Read the label carefully. Use as directed.